We love to share our images and travel stories with other websites, blogs or magazines.
Below is a list of our featured work.
Work with us
Interested in working with us? From Ice To Spice is a fast growing site with a steadily rising loyal readership. A partnership with From Ice to Spice is a fun and effective way to promote your destination, tour, activity, lodging, restaurant, or more. Contact us for further information.
- TV Interview – Icelanic Newspaper Vísir
- Radio Interview – Radiostaion FM957
- Morgunblaðið, Interview 1 – Icelands Newspaper
- Morgunblaðið, Interview 2 – Icelandic Newspaper
- Nýtt Líf Magasine, Interview
- Members at: Tripeasel
Tripeasel is a platform that connects you to award winning travel bloggers who will help plan your trip to any destination in the world. Your trip will then be booked by destination travel agents who can offer unbeatable prices! Tripeasel ensures unique travel experiences at a simple click of a button.
- Members at: Nordic Bloggers
Nordic Travel Bloggers Collective are a select group of over 25 professional travel bloggers and digital influencers living in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland. We cooperate and collaborate with clients, sponsors and fellow collectives to create innovative marketing and re-branding campaigns for destinations, brands and companies.
- Bloggers, Locals at: Guide to Iceland
Guide to Iceland is the largest collaboration in the Icelandic travel industry and provides you with more travel information about Iceland than any other website on the Internet. You can find helpful travel articles, specific attractions and even contact local people.
- Bloggers at: Gekko.is
Gekko is an Icelandic Travelpedia which strives to share information about everything that comes to traveling in an creative and fun way.
- Bloggers at: Heimsreisa.is
Icelandic travel website
- Members at: Yonderbound
Yonderbound is a travel company with large collection of bookable travel stories. Younderbouns is a platform that allows travel bloggers to help out real travellers to pick their next destination and attractions to visit.
Features on Other Blogs/Magazines/Websites
- Tour Radar – 8 Unique Things To Do While In Japan
- Hippe in heels – Featured blog: backpacking Iran
- Menn.is – Interview: Travelling to North Korea
- Olanka Travels -Featured blog: Travel Experts Reveal 3 Favorite Destinations in Sri Lanka
- Anti Travel Guides -Featured blog: Searching the globe for the most epic touristy photos ever
- Anti Travel Guides -Interview: Visit Iran, Asa @FromIceToSpice
- Guide to Iceland – My favourite hiking trails around Reykjavík
- Guide to Iceland – River Rafting in Iceland
- Tripeasel – Music festivals in Iceland
- Few must-have items while backpacking
- Boston, perfect destination this fall
- Why you should avoid Tiger Temple in Thailand
- 7 budget destinations to visit 2015
- 22 tips on how to become a travel-ninja
- Why you should try Couchsurfing in Dubai
- Must do things in Dubai
- How to travel on budget
- How to avoid getting eaten by a shark
- Nepal in Need
- Our favourite beaches in Sri Lanka
- Dubai the adult Disney world
- 6 Travel Instagrammers that will inspire you
- The perfect stop-over in Kuala Lumpur
- Photo journey through India
- Few advices for travelling couples
- Bleikt.is – Why you should avoid Tiger Temple in Thailand
- Bleikt.is – 7 budget destinations to visit 2015
- Bleikt.is – Photo journey through India
- Lio Villas, El Nido, Philippines: Photographed the hotel for Booking.com
- Tourism in Iran
- Matvís – Icelandic magazine
- Throwbacks.me – featured photo